Sunday, January 31, 2010

Haven't posted in forever...

I'm not sure if I'll use this blog anymore, because I'm not really that much into Hello!Project as I was before. I might use it for H!P and K-pop, which is what I'm more into now. But I'll do that in the next post which will come very soon!

Now let's get on with some recent H!P news!

1. MM's 42nd single, Onna ga Medatte Naze Ikenai.
It was really good! The song was good, but I still liked Kimagure Princess better. The video makes it look like H!P actually has a good budget! I really like the runway scenes. Overall, it was really cute~
I hope it sells really well!

2. Mano Erina's 6th single, Haru no Arashi
YAAAAY MANOPIANO! I like the beat on the song. Very fresh~ I'm kinda sad S/mileage aren't the backup dancers anymore, but they're their own group and will soon have their own PV's! But the good thing about not having S/mileage anymore is that Saho Akari and other eggs are now backup dancers! Yay! Maybe another egg group will come out of this? I hope so!

3. Berryz Koubou's 6th CD, 6th Osakebi
I'm so excited for this! It's been about a year since it's been about a year since FIVE came out~ They've had a lot of singles since then though...I hope it doesn't turn into a single collection...I need new songs!

And here's a taste of my K-pop fangirling since this will be old news by the time I update again...
Girls Generation's new video, Oh!
THIS VIDEO IS SO DAMN CUUUUUUUUUUTE! Jessica~<33333 I like the song, it's really catchy and stuff. I don't understand what the video has to with the song, or why they're cheerleaders, but it's cute!

That's all for today!
This came from my pure heart~<3


No comments:

Post a Comment