Saturday, September 19, 2009

Photobooks and MM 41st single preview!

Koharu's PB cover came out a while ago...but I was too lazy to update about it XD

So here's the cover:
...My thoughts are "I thought the title was Sugar Doll...not Ice Princess" I'm sorry. It's cute but I hoped to see her living up to the title of the PB...like her being all cute and happy and crazy. Like Chinami's. Her expression is so...cold and creepy. The complete opposite of a Sugar Doll...

Mai's PB:
One word: CUUUUUUUTE! Gah it's so simple but that's what makes it good!Much better than Koha's!(I love you Koha, but not your cover...) The cuteness is killing me!

And now...MM's 41st single Kimagure Princess! =D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5h50vsZ0wmE

OLD MM IS BACK FOR THIS SINGLE! YAAAAY! But the lrics are really weird...seriously? Talking about the princess's butt? O.o ...whatever floats the Wota's boats...
It serioulsy reminds me of something from the anime Rozen Maiden? Like something the group Ali Project would make?
Eh oh well. GAH I WANNA SEE THE PV AND SUPPORT THE SINGLE BUT I HAS NO MONIES!

...That's it for updates!
This came from my pure heart~<3

No comments:

Post a Comment